This plug-in is fully integrated in the 3D graphics of Rhino (version 5, 64bit) and contains functionality to easily create and modify "Class A" shapes, including:
- Simple and fast control point modeling with numerous additional options
- Curve and surface matching functionality up to G3 ("Flow")
- Blend and Multiblend functionality up to G3 ("Flow")
- Graphical handles for easy modification of the created geometry
- Integrated analyses in almost all functions to evaluate the resulting geometry
- Quick user-controlled surface creation on polygon meshes
- Curve sketching functionality
- Curve and surface approximation to simplify the geometry
All analyses can be saved across sessions in the Rhino-3DM-file.
Rhino is a trademark of Robert McNeel & Associates.