Desktop Subscription provides you access to desktop software with added benefits for a specified period of time.
Desktop Subscription includes:
- The latest software release, previous versions and updates
- Technical support and e-learning, including subscriber exclusive newsletters
- Access to use select cloud services
- Global Use Rights
Key benefits of Desktop Subscription
- Increase productivity with the latest product versions and updates
- Respond to changing business needs by easily scaling your software tools
- Pay only for what you need, when you need it -- no large upfront investment needed
- Resolve issues and keep projects on track with direct help from product support specialists
- Bill back your software subscription fees to clients and projects with ease
Desktop Subscription FAQs (e.g., information about how it works, cancellation and benefits)
Improve 2D design documentation with more intelligent tools and a richer design context, including Stunning Visual Experience, Smart Dimensioning and Coordinated BIM Model.
- Comprehend your designs more easily with Stunning Visual Experience features. Enhanced Line Fading allows you to better view your overall picture. Smoother 2D curves allow for greater highlighting and separating out of your drawings.
- Save time and design with more accurate measurements with new Smart Dimensioning tools, which automatically create appropriate measurements based on drawing context. Pass the cursor over selected objects to see a preview of the resulting dimension before you actually create it.
- Produce documents faster with smarter, more powerful, smaller files using PDF Enhancements.
- For better performance, all text is now searchable and you can attach PDF files to your drawings.
- New Sysvar Monitor alerts you to unwanted changes to system settings that could impact your drafting work.
- Create revision clouds with more flexibility and modify them with ease. Quickly identify updates by drawing revision bubbles around new changes in a drawing. Whether your revision cloud is rectangular, polygonal or freehand, you can now edit their size and shape with grip more efficiently.