Experience all the functionality of Autodesk® AutoCAD® Design Suite Standard, plus the ability to communicate 3D designs with advanced surfacing capabilities.
New features in AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2014 help you to:
Attach point cloud project or scan files, including RCP and RCS, file formats, with enhanced reality capture support.
Connect your designs to the real world around you with live maps. A coordinate system library
introduces real environments directly inside the AutoCAD canvas.
Improve client communication and project workflows with new design feed social collaboration tools. Keep clients and team members up-to-date with new sharing capabilities. Streamline feedback and project management to keep projects on track.
Customise AutoCAD Design Suite to help meet your design needs with an integrated connection to Autodesk Exchange Apps. Extend the power of your software using AutoCAD companion apps created for the end user community.
Supported operating systems
32-Bit - Not supported
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Professional and Enterprise
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise
Supported CPU type
- Intel ® Pentium ® 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2
- Intel Xeon® with Intel EM64T support and SSE2
- AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core with SSE2 technology
- AMD Opteron™ with SSE2 technology
Minimum - 4 GB of RAM
Recommended - 8 GB of RAM
Minimum - Display adapter capable of 1280x1024 at 24-bit true colour
Recommended - Display adapter capable of 1600x1050 at 24-bit true colour
- 256 MB DirectX® 10 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3 as recommended by Autodesk® on the Certified Hardware page on Autodesk.com.
- Autodesk® ReCap requires OpenGL 3.3 capable workstation class graphics card with 1GB or greater.
Hard disk space
Minimum - 28 GB of free hard disk space
Recommended - 41 GB of free hard disk space
Notes - 3 GB free swappable memory
Minimum - Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher
USB 2.0 or DVD ROM
Minimum - Internet Connection
Full User Assistance Documentation & Subscription Web Services require an internet connection
Either Microsoft® or Novell® TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware® or Windows®.
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard requires TCP/IP protocol.
- The licence server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licencing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- The licence server will run on the Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 2003 R2 Server Editions.
- Citrix® XenApp™ 6.5 FP1
- Citrix® XenDesktopTM 5.6
- Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design 2014
- Autodesk® Alias® Design 2014
- Autodesk® Sketchbook® Designer 2014
- Autodesk® Showcase® 2014