Key benefits of Desktop Subscription
Desktop Subscription provides you access to desktop software with added benefits for a specified period of time.
Desktop Subscription includes:
- The latest software release, previous versions and updates
- Technical support and e-learning, including subscriber exclusive newsletters
- Access to use select cloud services
- Global Use Rights
Key benefits of Desktop Subscription
- Increase productivity with the latest product versions and updates
- Respond to changing business needs by easily scaling your software tools
- Pay only for what you need, when you need it -- no large upfront investment needed
- Resolve issues and keep projects on track with direct help from product support specialists
- Bill back your software subscription fees to clients and projects with ease
Desktop Subscription FAQs (e.g., information about how it works, cancellation and benefits)
Experience more intelligent tools and richer design context with new AutoCAD® 3D CAD software’s new features including Stunning Visual Experience, Smart Dimensioning, and Coordinated BIM Model.
- Smoother 2D curves make it easier to separate out and highlight details in your drawings.
- Design within the context of existing BIM Models using Coordinated BIM Model.
- New collaboration tools allow you to integrate various products, such as a Navisworks model into AutoCAD for integrated design, with greater ease.
- Save time and design with more accurate measurements with new Smart Dimensioning tools, which automatically create appropriate measurements based on drawing context. Pass the cursor over selected objects to see a preview of the resulting dimension before you actually create it.
- Produce documents faster with smarter, more powerful, and smaller files using PDF Enhancements.
- For better performance, all text is now searchable and you can attach PDF files to your drawings.
- Enjoy greater security with new monitor alerts that notify you of unwanted changes to your system settings that may impact your drafting work.
Scrolling Layout Tabs
Wrapping Status Bar
Ribbon Gallery Control
Enhanced Help Finder
Slice Section Plane
Section Point Clouds
Extract Section Lines from Point Clouds
Point Clouds Transparency Control
Dynamic UCS support for Point Clouds
Enhanced Point Cloud Object Snaps
Point Cloud Crop States
New Render Engine
Image Based Lighting (IBL) environments
Attach Navisworks Files
Attach Models from BIM 360
Modifiable Revision Clouds
Smart DIM Command
Dimension Text Wrap
Dimension Layer Control
Closed Polyline Snapping
Enhanced Property Preview
Enhanced Command Preview
XREF Properties Override
Enhanced PDF Support
System Variable Monitor
Single Service Pack
This product is available in the following languages:
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Polish
|System requirements for AutoCAD 2016|
- Microsoft® Windows® 8/8.1 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
|CPU Type||Minimum Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 64 processor|
|Memory||For 32-bit AutoCAD 2016:For 64-bit AutoCAD 2016:|
|Display Resolution||1024x768 (1600x1050 or higher recommended) with True Color|
|Display Card||Windows display adapter capable of 1024x768 with True Color capabilities. DirectX® 9 or DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.|
|Disk Space||Installation 6.0 GB|
|Pointing Device||MS-Mouse compliant device|
|Media (DVD)||Download and installation from DVD|
|Browser||Windows Internet Explorer® 9.0 (or later)|
|.NET Framework||.NET Framework Version 4.5|
|Network||Deployment via Deployment Wizard.|
The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
Citrix® XenApp™ 6.5 FP1, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 5.6.
|Additional Requirements for Large Datasets, Point Clouds, and 3D Modeling|
|Memory||8 GB RAM or greater|
|Disk Space||6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements|
|Display Card||1600x1050 or greater True Color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater; Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater; Direct3D®-capable workstation class graphics card.|
|Note:||64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling.|
View system requirements here.